The T2272A is a non-contact voltage detector suitable for non-contact AC voltage tests, earthing/ground connection checks, proper connection check, broken wire detection. With a installation category CAT IV 1000v offers protection against transient voltage spikes for the safe testing of fixed installations.
- For safe and reliable live indication
- Suitable for non-contact AC voltage tests, earthing/ground connection checks, proper connection checks, broken wire detection
- High sensitivity tester offering an extensive non-contact voltage detection range of 70-1000V AC
- Bright red LED illumination & audible alarm on detection of AC voltage
- On/Off switch to help preserve battery life
- Integrated self-test function and green LED "On" indicator
- Installation category III 1000V offers protection against transient voltage spikes for the safe
- Testing of fixed installations
- Double insulated to ensure safe use near live circuitry
- Ergonomic, dual component body construction with handy pocket clip
- Batteries not included ( 2 x AAA)
Test & Measurement, System Monitoring, Maintenance & Repair
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.