all feature the multi-function on screen display (OSD) settings.
Camera Housing IP Rating IP66
Whilst in many situations you will find an ‘out of the box installation’ will give excellent results the OSD settings will enable you to make adjustments to the cameras final output to provide an excellent image in the most demanding situations.
Please read through this manual prior to installation in order to better understand all the functionality of the product.
- Pick up Element 1/2.7”
- Eective Pixels (H×V) NTSC/ PAL:1920(H)x1080(V)
- Horizontal Resolution 1080P
- Minimum Illumination 0.1 Lux/F2.0
- 0 Lux (with IR LED ON)
- S/N Ratio More than 58dB
- Scanning System Progressive
- Synchronous System Internal, Negative sync.
- Auto Electronic Shutter NTSC: 1/60s~1/100,000s,
- PAL: 1/50s~1/100,000s
- Gamma Characteristic 0.45
- IR Distance 10 Meters
- IR Status Under 10 Lux by CDS
- IR Power On CDS AUTO Control/ICR
- Video Output 1Vpp, 75?
- Auto Gain Control Auto
- Power/Current DC12V(+/-10%)/130mA
- Lens 3.6mm Fixed Lens
- Dimension 60 x 56(H) mm
- Weight 250g
- Storage Temperature -30~+60°C RH95% MAX
- Operating Temperature -10~+50°C RH95% MAX
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.